Challenge 5 in my year long support for book bloggers from the ladies at PagesUnbound.
Twitter is my chosen site for sharing blog posts, over the years I’ve built up my following and it’s where I am comfortable with the book community.
Everyday I share book blogs posts; it’s what I do, but for this challenge I have chosen 10 specific posts that I think might interest my readers.
- How to create suspense in writing. A guest post from Alex Cavanaugh.
- Book review for Things My Son Needs to Know about the World by Fredrik Backman
- ‘a beautiful nod to female empowerment and strength’. KKreads reviews The Change by Kirsten Miller
- King’s Mistress, Queen’s Servant: The Life and Times of Henrietta Howard by Tracy Borman
- Writing Tips. Choosing the Right Proofreader and/or Editor by Terry Tyler.
- Who gives narcissists their playbook? Asks Barb Taub. Plus a book review for psychological drama Where There’s Doubt.
- A very sophisticated thriller. Mairéad reviews A Traitors Heart by Ben Creed.
- Top 10 writing tips from multi-genre author Paula Roscoe
- A Brighton Mysteries book. Liz reviews The Midnight Hour by Elly Griffiths
- A Honey of a Book, says Davida about The Book Woman’s Daughter by Kim Michele Richardson.