Alison joins the blog today as my guest all the way from Australia. I love meeting all you writers from across the globe. Here are Alison’s replies to my guest post questions;
Comment: Hi Rosie. Here are my answers to your questions…
1) Name: Alison Stanley
2) I live in Sydney, Australia
3) I only started seriously writing about 18 months ago – since then I’ve self-published two short books and I’m loving it
4) I enjoy writing inspirational romance for young adults and teens
5) Tips 1-Find some beta readers who will give you honest feedback, 2-Stay away from clichés in your writing, 3-Don’t give up – there is a commonality amongst all good writers – perseverance.
6) ‘Fast Forward’ by Juliet Madison, a fellow Aussie author. I highly recommend it – five out of five stars. Very funny and inspirational.
7) My latest book is Trust Me Twice. You can buy it on Amazon as paperback or kindle version – http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=trust+me+twice
Thanks for the opportunity to participate 🙂
It’s easy to be a guest on the blog, there are no catches and I’m happy for you to come back and tell us all about any new book releases.